|This will get me posting more often...
||[May. 10th, 2003|12:24 am]
Here you go.
1. Would you consider yourself an organized person? Why or why not?
Umm...No. I can't think of anyone who would disagree with me on that.
2. Do you keep some type of planner, organizer, calendar, etc. with you, and do you use it regularly?
I've got a calendar, and it's on my computer and syncs with my iPod, but I keep forgetting to update it...
3. Would you say that your desk is organized right now?
Much more so than usual, but that's because I just moved in less than a month ago, and haven't had enough time to get it disorganized.
4. Do you alphabetize CDs, books, and DVDs, or does it not matter?
CDs and DVDs: Yes. Books: Yes and no. They're grouped by author, but not in alphabetical order of any sort.
5. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to organize?
My CD collection, which I need to redo now that I've moved. Crap.
I also need to get my comics back into organization. Hey, John, you still owe me hours. Feel like bagging and sorting comics?