||[May. 30th, 2003|09:12 pm]
|||||Five O'Clock World-Various-Cleveland Rocks! Music from TH||]|
Time for another Friday Five!
1. What do you most want to be remembered for? Living forever. :)
2. What quotation best fits your outlook on life? "Acknowledge, move on..." (I just wish I could remember the stand up comedian who I got that quote from.)
3. What single achievement are you most proud of in the past year? Wow. This is so sad. I can't think of any specific achievement from the past year that I'm especially proud of. I mean, there's little things here and there that I'm proud of. And there's nothing in the past year I'm particularly embarrassed of, either, which is good. But, things seem to be moving forward with various creative endeavours, so let's see how I feel about this next year...
4. What about the past ten years? It's not really a single achievement, but I'm most proud of the way I've learned how to deal with my panic attacks (which started about eight or nine years ago...) and not let them interfere with my life.
5. If you were asked to give a child a single piece of advice to guide them through life, what would you say? Choose to enjoy life. And always remember that it is a choice.